It’s common to finance or lease the purchase of hardware and software related to accounting and ERP systems—but did you know that services can be financed too?
AccountMate’s longtime financing partner, Dimension Funding, offers flexible options to turn an upfront cost into monthly payments, with no payments for the first 90 days.
This includes iSOFT services like modifications to tailor your AccountMate system to your business requirements, such as custom tracking and workflows to manage quality control; implementation and configuration of new software such as an AccountMate module, upgrade, or a third-party add-on, like sales order integration between your ecommerce sites and your AccountMate system; and other professional services like training and support. You can bundle related software and hardware purchases into the same monthly payment, like point of sale devices for remote sales and field services.
Are you considering the addition of new capabilities and automations to your AccountMate system in 2024?
Dimension Funding is easy to work with. They understand wholesale distributors, manufacturers, and other company types that commonly use AccountMate. Benefits include:
- Save your working capital or line of credit for other things.
- Pay with terms up to 60 months.
- Apply easily online with no financial statements (up to $500K).
- Get quick funding—usually the same day or next day after applying.
- Optimize your tax strategy with IRS Section 179 for qualifying software and equipement purchases.
If financing is an option you want to consider, reach out to iSOFT anytime.