Watch the recorded webinar on YouTube: AccountMate 13.1 SQL New Features. You’ll get a tour of the enhancements for sales, receivables, manufacturing, and financial management, including:
- Credit Card Integration – AccountMate 13.1 introduces the Credit Card Integration feature in the Accounts Receivable and Sales Order modules, allowing users to pre-authorize, pay, and manage customer credit card transactions seamlessly within the software.
- Sales Tax Integration with Avalara – Expanding on the new Sales Tax Integration module, AccountMate 13.1 now offers the option to use Avalara AvaTax alongside TaxJar.
- ClickToPay Enhancements – AccountMate 13.1 improves the ClickToPay feature (the new online payment portal for your customers).
- Enhanced Bank Account Maintenance – The Bank Account Maintenance function has been enhanced to provide a separate Immediate Origin field for AR payments.
- Support for Attachments in Machine and Labor Maintenance – AccountMate 13.1 now supports attachments in the Machine and Labor Maintenance functions, allowing users to add machine inspection records and other supporting documents for easy reference.
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2022 – AccountMate 13.1 stays up-to-date with the latest Microsoft technologies and fully supports Microsoft SQL Server 2022.
As always, don’t hesitate to contact iSOFT with your questions about any version of AccountMate, or to discuss an upgrade plan.